Friday, February 5, 2010

Laser Treatment for Skin Resurfacing

There are so many laser techniques available in the market now which can be quite confusing and I have so many doubts about the effects it can bring. Today, I had my first visitation to skin clinic. After a long waiting time, I was in the room with a young doctor. He is patient and professional when introducing the techniques offered. Also, he explained that microdermabrasion he offered is similar to my expensive diamond peel or crystal peel done in beauty salon...furthermore, he offered blackwawa which I had tried before at a cheaper price, which is like 50% cheaper!!! So, please consider skin clinic for laser treatment before you go to beauty salon. 

Doctor says these are suitable for my acne scars:
  1. Q-switch
  2. Long pulse laser
  3. Microdermabrasion

No comments: