Sunday, December 27, 2009

Evita Peroni Collection

Evita Peroni, my favourite hair accessories brand. It is hard to resist the fancy and stylist design but the down side is the material is simply fragile, especially those with beads and flowers...both my flower pony twist sent to repair before, also, stretchy twist easily get loose and the worst thing is that the loosen spring of my pony slip cannot be repaired *($#@~)^

Pony Twist
 
 
 
 
 
 

Pony Clip
 

French Comb

Double Comb

Hair Band

Hair Stick

Bobby Pin

Hair Stretchy

Flower Clip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

**@nne** said...

I'm also appreciate in this brand and have my collection reviewed in my blog. I'll keep updating my collection (now only 4 sets of Evita Peroni have been posted)
nice to know you.